In many courses and programs out there we have found students will be swamped with dozens of different options of different types of courses to take, modules to include, and packages to purchase. When we asked our students what they were ultimately looking for the answer was usually the same “I want to know how to make more money”.
With that in mind Acorn has stripped all of the ‘noise’ and sometimes confusing elements of the stock market away from our course. What you will learn is a concise 8 step strategy that will enable you to open your charting software after the market has closed and go through a definitive decision making process which will alert you to profitable stocks and help you pick your entry and exit points with confidence.
We discovered our strategy by back-testing hundreds of profitable stocks. This revealed certain factors many of them shared in common, prior to a rise in the price of the stock. We now know the “characteristics” of the stocks that we are looking for.
The next step was to design a scan of the market, that could find them on a daily basis, having narrowed tens of thousands of stocks down to a short list of typically 5-10. We then applied a series of further tests to this short list, narrowing it down to one or two stocks with the best probability of success. By putting them through so many different tests, we found the stocks that provided us significant returns.
A Recipe for stock market success
Many of our clients have likened this 8 step process to much like following a recipe. Because as with any venture, you must have a recipe and a plan to what you are doing. Otherwise if you don’t know where you are going, then any road will take you there!
In our course you will learn how to use our unique 8 step approach to:
- Scan the market daily and pin point a short list of candidates worth considering
- Identify and understand the different types of personalities of stocks you will encounter
- Develop your understanding of the basis of technical analysis and how to apply our 8 carefully selected criteria to your trading strategy.
- Put the candidates(or any other stock you choose) through our tests and make confident calculated decisions.
- Quickly disregard stocks that do not meet the criteria you are looking for
- Effectively evaluate which stocks will provide you the greatest potential return with the least amount of foreseeable risk.
- Manage your trades so that the odds are always in your favor.
- Plan your exit strategy before entering your trade
No matter what their level of experience we constantly meet investors who may spend upwards of 15-20 years in the market without ever developing a strategy that consistently works for them. Rather than spend the time and money having the market teach you the lessons, we hope you will take the time to educate yourself ,with our assistance, and get your money working effectively.